When you log into Instagram or Facebook, you may see the following message:
"Voter fraud of any kind is exceedingly rare in the US, election experts confirm. As vote counting continues, experts & officials say there is no evidence of widespread voter fraud. The election process is secure and voter fraud of any type is incredibly rare according to the Associated Press & Reuters. Officials and experts warn that the most interference in US elections, whether from foreign or domestic players, comes in the form of misinformation campaigns, many of which are intended to create distrust in the US's electoral process."
Additionally, when President Trump tweets, his message is either blocked completely or marked conspicuously with the comment "This claim about election fraud is disputed" or "Learn how voting by mail is safe and secure."
Despite Big Tech & Media's truly atrocious attempts to slam a certain message down our throats, here are 10 ways the 2020 US Elections were seriously compromised. (Evidence gets more damning as you go down the list!)
10. Ballot Harvesting. Ballot harvesting, which is illegal in many countries including the United States, left the door wide open to the entire process being compromised. Ballot Harvesting occurs when a third party takes your ballot from you and claims to deliver it to the polls. In Pennsylvania for instance, one of the most disputed swing states in the election, ballot harvesting is illegal. However, there have been reports of ballot harvesting occurring there as well as many other states.
One video was shown on The Hannity Show of a female volunteer picking up ballots of elderly residents in Texas. She apparently reviewed the ballot of the elderly woman and informed her that she had intended to vote straight democrat, but that she had voted for John Cornyn, who was a Republican. She then suggested the lady change her vote. This sort of activity is illegal in most developed countries, yet it has been happening all over the US. These sorts of activities leave the door wide open to obtaining unfilled ballots and filling them with your predesigned candidate.
In fact, Democrat Representative Ilhan Omar was found to have illegally harvested ballots to win her race in MN. To this day Ilhan still sits in her office, unpunished for this fraud. “They have perfected this system,” a whistleblower operative of Omar said. “They will tell you, ‘We are applying for your ballot.’ They take a picture of your Social Security and your driver’s license. They have a database. When the ballot comes, they track it. Sometimes, they make fake emails. They track the ballot. Then they come and pick up the ballot, unopened . . ."
In most developed countries using mail-in voting, the ballot needs to be requested personally, and either postmarked by certified mail at least 3 days before election day or delivered personally at the polling place with ID. This practice was not consistently adhered to in the US. Hopefully, the current lawsuits in PA, AZ, GA, NV, and MI will uncover and invalidate any votes procured by this illegal and fraudulent method.
9. Fraudulent ballots were, and are still being, counted. Some of the main ways this occurs is filling out a blank ballot with people who have already died, or a duplicate from a different address to where you currently live. Moreover, we still don't have an indication of the tracking systems between states that can detect whether a person voted twice (once in person and once via mail-in ballot), so the amount of people who may have managed to vote at least twice during this election is still to be determined.
I see dead people.... voting.
The Philly GOP noted on Nov 7, 2020: "These are some of the people who voted in #PA...
- 840 were 101 years old or older
- 39 lived through the Civil War
- 45 were born in the 1800s"
Additionally, people not voting where they are living. This is illegal. Everyone must register to vote and vote where they live, or else it makes it easier to commit fraud. In a preliminary audit of the Nevada vote count, it was determined that at least 9,000 ballots received were not even from people living in the state. These should be invalidated in court, as the Trump campaign has lawsuits pending in that state.
There have also been many mail-in ballots that were counted without any verified signature. According to the Nevada GOP, a whistleblower came forward in Clark County saying they witnessed mail-in ballots being counted without signatures being verified. In Georgia, a recount was authorized, however there still were not sufficient Republican poll watchers monitoring the recount, and signatures were not being verified as well. In Clark's County, during the recount, approximately 2,700 uncounted ballots were found, most of which were for President Trump. The recount currently does not authenticate the ballot signatures, which makes the process meaningless, because it would be simply recounting fraudulent votes.